Monday, February 6, 2012

The Itch is Scratched..



I have this little peeve for blogs with recipes without a recipe page. The Type A in me really likes the efficiency of a single organized list to which I can refer for finding things. The act of scrolling through multiple pages of posts within a certain category takes my impatient dial and cranks that sucker to overdrive. If anyone else has this same issue, our little blog will no longer be giving you any blog rage (similar to road rage.) Check it! And I like pictures, so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to share some Valentine's Day cards by Laura George that Ez shared on her blog. You can buy them in her Etsy shop. Are they not hysterical? My personal fave is the "Pants Off"; I can't look at it without laughing like a 13 year-old boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment