Friday, January 20, 2012

Fess-up Friday: Guilty Pleasures

Guilty pleasures. We all have them. What lengths do you go to cover them up? Apparently I go zero lengths now that on Fess-up Fridays I'll be sharing with you the latest and greatest guilty pleasure of the week. I must confess. As a child of Rock and Roll herself, I like to think I have good taste in music. However, this does not stop me from listening to sh*# music. Lately, I've been particularly fond of any electronica or dubstep capable of inducing a seizure in normal adults. This week, no electronica. Instead: Kelly Clarkson's latest album 'What Doesn't Kill You.' I know. But apparently Rolling Stone agrees with me in the fact that it is indeed a guilty pleasure. See #16 here.

This song makes me feel like this:


It also makes me feel like singing shamelessly like a pissed off white girl in front of my bathroom mirror. We will not post photos of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment